23 May 2012

WED MAY 23. 3 HARI LAGI PENGUMUMAN.

yesh i'm bit being over lately because of high school will be over soon [?] 

let's talk about something stupid doest exist in my life lately..

1. poser
2. liar
3. back stabber (i think it does exist over past 10 years ago?)
4. KEPO

okhay, i dont give a shit to them anymore. wont. did you really need to kepo-ing someone 'till get point about their family. cuma bapak ibu saya aja yang cukup kepo-in saya..... *pokerface*

fliptable.jpg

and yesterday, i went out with my brother. he's going insane, i think its because of his daily routine full of studying[?] well im going to university soon. but i still understand how to have fun :))

brother: sis, gimme ur girl friend's phone number?
me: wth

-2min pass-

bro: sis, gimme ur best friend phone number
me: ARE YOU KIDDING ME

-over 4min-

bro: dont you wanna see me hangout with girl?
me: pathetic. go find ur love by ur self 

and i told my mom whats going on with him =_____= and she just : oh, okhay.

No comments:

Post a Comment