12 July 2012

haters ?

day by day, as I watch apink's perform or mv at yb i always saw comment about comparing my girls 에이핑크 with 소녀시대.
jmo, apink concept is Fairy but SNSD is innocent, for a first slight we thought it was same. but its diff tho :<
and now SNSD concept was glamour and mature because yes they're ♡

so stop comparing SNSD sunbaenim with  에이핑크.. they got their own style,diff concept,diff style tho

"Anti-Fan Cafe untuk Grup Idola K-Pop, diupdate pada 19 Januari 2012 : 8. Infinite 2863, 23. Apink 596"
 
and for haters, if you hate my girl or some of bb/gb out there. I'm telling you, STOP finding out about them. you know that karma does exist right?


and for you you you if you HATE エーピンク/에이핑크/에핑/핑피니트 and esp: 윤 보미, i warn you. this blog contain 50% 에핑/핑피니트 esp 보미릴라 and 50% about my my life (ofc this is my personal blog leh :B 호호~






No comments:

Post a Comment